CICCOZZI ARCHITECTURE INC. IS LOOKING FOR A NEW INTERMEDIATE TECHNOLOGIST TO JOIN THE TEAM
Ciccozzi Architecture Inc. is a mid sized architectural firm located in downtown Vancouver, BC. Our work covers a range of project types including Multi Family Residential, Mixed Use and Commercial.
The firm is growing, and we are now seeking talented, dedicated individuals to join our team on existing and upcoming projects including office towers, hotel, high rise, mid rise and townhouse residential projects as well as commercial and industrial projects.We are currently looking for a Intermediate Technologist with a minimum 3+ years of experience to join our team. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated professional with experience in the preparation of development and building permit application drawings, issuing for construction documentation, assisting with compliance checks and calculations, and consultant co-ordination along with general project support. We require a person with strong communication skills and an ability to work with a team in residential and mixed-use projects. We offer a great work environment with friendly colleagues in an open-concept office. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects with opportunities for ongoing career development and growth.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A degree or diploma in architectural or building technology from an accredited institution
- Minimum three years of work experience
- Experiences in preparation of design and construction drawings, as well as documents as directed by Project Managers
- Competence in coordination with design consultants
- Contract administration and Field Review experience is an asset
- Knowledge in the current versions of REVIT, AutoCAD and VectorWorks
- Familiarity with MS Office, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite is an asset
- Ability to work well with a team and independently
- Knowledgeable of the BC Building Code
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Working knowledge of Specifications
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your resume and portfolio in confidence by email (pdf please) to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for in the “Subject” line.We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls and drop-ins please.