CICCOZZI ARCHITECTURE INC. IS LOOKING FOR A NEW INTERMEDIATE ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST TO JOIN THE TEAM
Ciccozzi Architecture Inc. is an award winning architectural firm providing comprehensive and creative architectural services to an extensive list of private and corporate clients. Multi-family res-idential projects (townhomes to high-rise apartment towers), retail, commercial and mixed-use devel-opments make up the majority of our current work. We also offer vast experience in custom single-family homes, resort and hotel design, industrial and institutional work.
We offer a great work environment with friendly colleagues in an open-concept office. You will have the oppor- tunity to work on a wide variety of projects with opportunities for ongoing career development and growth.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A degree or diploma in architectural or building technology from an accredited institution
- Minimum three years of work experience
- Experiences in preparation of design and construction drawings, as well as documents as directed by Project Managers
- Competence in coordination with design consultants
- Contract administration and Field Review experience is an asset
- Knowledge in the current versions of AutoCAD and/or VectorWorks
- Familiarity with MS Office, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite is an asset
- Ability to work well with a team and independently
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume to email@example.com. Include a resume, references, cover letter, and samples of work/portfolio. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for in person interviews.