CICCOZZI ARCHITECTURE INC. IS LOOKING FOR A NEW JUNIOR/INTERMEDIATE CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATOR TO JOIN THE TEAM
Ciccozzi Architecture Inc. is a mid sized architectural firm located in downtown Vancouver, BC. Our work covers a range of project types including Multi Family Residential, Mixed Use and Commercial.
The firm is growing, and we are now seeking talented, dedicated individuals to join our team on existing and upcoming projects including office towers, hotel, high rise, mid rise and townhouse residential projects as well as commercial and industrial projects.
We are currently looking for a Junior/intermediate Contract Administrators to join our Construction Administration Department.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated professional with extensive experience in contract documentation and contract administration. We require a person with excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong leadership skills and an ability to work on a team under the direction of Senior Contract Administrator on residential and mixed-use projects.
- Provide construction administration functions on site and in office under the direction of Senior Contract Administrator
- Work with team through the preparation of contract documents.
- Establish and maintain effective and professional liaisons with clients and authorities having jurisdiction.
- Be the prime contact to the General Contractor during construction phase until completion.
- Conduct on-site visits to review compliance with contract documents; to observe and report on work in progress; preparation of Field Reviews.
- Respond to Contractor RFI’s, issue SI’s and perform submittal reviews.
- Maintain up-to-date project records.
- Establish and maintain project criteria and communicate it to project teams.
- Ensure quality and design intent through construction phase.
- Exercise independent judgement and analysis of significant issues and find a resolution.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
Ciccozzi Architecture provides an open and collaborative teamwork environment with a potential for professional growth. A competitive salary and benefits package is available corresponding to qualifications and experience. Interested and qualified individuals are invited to submit their resumes to:
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume to email@example.com. Include a resume, references, cover letter, and samples of work/portfolio. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for in person interviews.