It is with great excitement that we announce – We Are Moving! After close to 15 years in our current location Ciccozzi Architecture will open the doors to its new office space on September 9th, 2019. Located in the heart of the downtown core 1095 West Pender Street offers stunning panoramic views of Coal Harbour, Stanley Park and the North Shore Mountains from every vantage point.
Our collaborative team of architects, intern architects and technologists drive our culture of innovation and inspired solutions that advance our clients' mission.
Our expertise spans the full range of architectural services through all phases
- Conceptual design
- Master planning
- Detailed design
- Construction administration.
Ebb & Flow
- 2015: Firm rebranded as Ciccozzi Architecture Inc.
- 2013: RCA acquires Hywel Jones Architect Ltd., expanding the firm's capabilities in commercial work
- 1999: Robert Ciccozzi Architecture Inc. (RCA) established
- 1992: Robert Ciccozzi co-founds Ekistics Architecture Inc. where, as the only registered architect in the firm, he designed the Manteo Beach Club, The Clarkson and Bloomfield Gardens
- 1992: Robert Ciccozzi Founds Robert Ciccozzi Architect Ltd.
"When I design homes, I think about the experience. I want to feel and discover all the subtleties and sublimity of the home" - Robert Ciccozzi