Our collaborative team of architects, intern architects and technologists drive our culture of innovation and inspired solutions that advance our clients’ mission.We pride ourselves on our cooperative and interactive design process and our highly personalized service. Working closely with our clients, our aim is to integrate creative solutions throughout the entire design process to provide a balance of design excellence and economy. Our results speak for themselves: quality projects that offer an elegant and innovative architectural expression and lasting value for our clients and communities.
The practice of architecture is where art and technology intersect. The firm strongly believes that the best design comes not from a predetermined aesthetic but rather reveals itself through a process of discovery.
- 2015: Firm rebranded as Ciccozzi Architecture Inc.
- 2013: RCA acquires Hywel Jones Architect Ltd., expanding the firm’s capabilities in commercial work
- 1999: Robert Ciccozzi Architecture Inc. (RCA) established
- 1992: Robert Ciccozzi co-founds Ekistics Architecture Inc. where, as the only registered architect in the firm, he designed the Manteo Beach Club, The Clarkson and Bloomfield Gardens
- 1992: Robert Ciccozzi founds Robert Ciccozzi Architect Ltd.